Anxiouse Heart R3M1X Anxiouse Heart R3M1X

Dude I will like try to go easy.

This song is a part of the awsome remix band of Project Majestic Mix, this song has been ripped and stolen from one of the best remixers ever dude. I could like, murder you or something this shit is the real deal, you can get arrested this is so good. But ya lets see what others say.

Trogdor Pump RemiX Trogdor Pump RemiX

SWEET SHIT!

You know whats sweet? This shit, no one has ever done the Trogdor theme and I love the drums dude. So you were tired when you made this? Dam, I wannna hear when you are not tired.

NES NES

Hey dude

I know this song is from Double Dragon, but at least you posted it here for people to listen and get it easily.

peachsal007 responds:

hehehe
dont know what that is

Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice

Woah

This blew me away, I want to be as good as you........Jeez, you can always come up with some good stuff. Good job.

XBrav responds:

Hey thanks for the review! I am trying to reply to every review for this title, because I really worked hard on this one. BTW, you can become as good as me with a little work and friends in the audio portal (Me and Chronamut). Yeah, you can learn many things through us and others, hell I'm only 16 and I've only been remixing for 8 months or so. BTW, I suppose you're using FL Studio or something like that? I'm really interested in what instruments you used in the Crazy Motorcycle remix. TY!